This post is also available in: Nederlands (Dutch)
Step plan for setting up of a Dutch limited liability company (B.V.):
- To discuss needs and tax & legal consequences of imposing a B.V. in an existing structure/ employees (tax/legal/permits/personal requirements)/ have an overview of all required agreements;
- Involve the relevant professionals to come to a jointly plan of action, establish a timeline and to cover, inform on, as well as tackle all relevant issues. TaxAble can be the main contact person during the setting up of the B.V., it can be helpful to have one firm keeping an overview & planning throughout the process by involving well experienced and trusted firms;
- Through our own tax advisory firm and our one stop shop we can offer all required tax, legal and accountancy assistance both during the set up period as well as the following ongoing period.
So which information/documents does a Notary in general require to incorporate a B.V.:
- UBO (ultimate beneficial owner) compliance. A UBO is a private person keepng an interest of 25% or more in the company. From this person a legalised copy of passport is required. If there is no UBO, then the Director(s) of the company incorporating the BV will be seen as a UBO representative, a legalised copy of passport will be required of the Director(s);
- Legalised passport(s) shareholder(s);
- Number of shares linked with the amount on paid up capital…;
- Dutch address of the company;
- Datacard of the Director(s) of the company;
- Financial year and long/short book year of the company;
- Description activities of the company;
- Name of the company. You can check on the Dutch Chamber of Commerce website (url: kvk.nl) whether your planned name is still available, if it is, you may first also wish to check if the url with the company’s name in it is still available. If it is available do not hesitate to already claim such url which is a non costly investment.
Contact us today in order to make a flying start with the set up of a Dutch limited liability company.
Please see the following link for more information on our one shop stop services: “TaxAble your one-stop-shop”