This post is also available in: Nederlands (Dutch)
We offer a personal income tax return service
The taxable period for the personal income tax return is always the same as the Calender year. The standard filing deadline for the personal income tax return ends on May 1st in the year following the relevant tax year. This means you have a standard filing extension of four months commencing after the end of the tax year.
As part of our all-inclusive tax service we can offer you, if so required, a long extension period for filing. This extended term offers you the additional time needed to collect all relevant information and documents. We offer a personal service at competitive fixed fees. Please contact us in order to discuss preparing your Dutch personal income tax return.
The Dutch tax legislation is not the only relevant source in order to prepare a tax return. Also e.g. case law, government’s/tax authorities’ policy and tax treaties can be of importance to get the most out of your tax return. We have up to date knowledge of, and access to, all relevant documentation in this respect.
One of our selling points is that we process all tax returns in person, we do not use online forms you need to fill in. Instead we offer a far more personal service often leading to more beneficial tax position.
Our vast experience is that in most situations there are one or more elements which are not suitable for a non personal online approach to get to an optimal tax position.
Year of migration tax filing
Especially in the year in which you have entered or left the Netherlands, the tax compliance can be some what complex. The tax return in the year of migration may however well lead to a tax refund; please be referred to the following news article: migration tax return
Preliminary tax refund request
Furthermore we can prepare your request for a preliminary tax refund, e.g. related to mortgage interest deduction and/or other deductible expenses. Of course we can also be of service with regard to your tax return for earlier tax years.
We can offer a competitive fixed fee for preparing Dutch Personal income tax (“PIT”) returns and this fee includes the following activities:
- Taking up your tax return in our tax filing extension ruling with the tax authorities;
- Drawing up the PIT return of the relevant year including your possible fiscal partner;
- Drawing up an accompanying letter containing a summary of the PIT return as well as possible points of (future) attention, assumptions and an elaboration on the points of view taken in the PIT return;
- If applicable, in case of a 30% ruling, check whether the partial foreign tax payer status can be beneficial;
- Discuss the content of the PIT return by phone, by email or in person during a meeting;
- Electronically filing the PIT return (we do not require your DigiD);
- All related correspondence with the tax authorities;
- Check the PIT assessments.
We are a long-time satisfied client for the personal income tax return compliance of the Expats working at Yapi Kredi Bank Nederland N.V. and we also consult TaxAble for all related tax advisory. TaxAble has always been efficient, reliable, and extremely personable.Yapi Kredi Bank Netherlands N.V., Mete Karayel - Deputy General Manager
For several years I am a quite satisfied client of TaxAble. The personal attention, good reachability and professionalism guarantee a complete and correct handling of my tax affairs.Serdar Sisman, Business Systems Analyst - Garantibank